Certified Translations Services
Call Now For Immediate Assistance: (877)955-2237
San Antonio Apostille and Translation Services guarantees both prompt and accurate translations. Our translation services include:
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) compliance.
- Secure – Complete confidentiality.
- Certified Translations
- Business Translations
- Notarized Translations
Our translators provide detailed, accurate USCIS compliant translations. Unlike other translation services, we do not use “google translate” or any other translation software to translate your documents.
We specialize in:
- Arabic to English and English to Arabic
- Arabic to Spanish and Spanish to Arabic
- Dari to English and English to Dari
- French to English and English to French
- German to English and English to German
- Mandarin Chinese to English and English to Mandarin Chinese
- Ordu to English and English to Ordu
- Persian to English and English to Persian
- Portuguese to English and English to Portuguese
- Russian to English and English to Russian
- Spanish to English and English to Spanish
- Ukrainian to English and English to Ukrainian
Our translators are highly experienced and able to accurately translate your complicated business or personal documents. No job is too big, or too small.
- Most Certified Translations completed in 48 – 72 hours
- 100% Guaranteed Acceptance for Immigration Purposes
- Convenient – Electronic Delivery Of Certified Translations in PDF format.
The process for requesting a price quote:
- Complete the Request for Translation Quote form.
- Upload or Email us a scanned copy of the document(s) you would like translated.
- Please include the following information in the email:
- Once the quote is approved, an electronic invoice will be submitted for payment.
- Once payment is received work will begin.
- All translations will include translator signature.
- All completed translations are reviewed by at least two USCIS compliant translators prior to final submission for return to our customers.
- Unless otherwise specified all completed translations are returned electronically.
- Translations requiring notarizations will incur an additional fee.
- Translations requiring originals to be mailed will incur an additional fee.
Most Common Translated Documents
Documents most commonly requiring translation:
- Adoption Documents
- Bank Statements
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Documentation
- Driver Licenses
- Marriage Certificates
- Medical Documents
- and More
- Business Agreements
- Conference Materials
- Employee Manuals
- Legal Documents
- Marketing Collateral
- User Manuals
- Website Content
- and More
For more information please call me at
- (210)343-5007 or
- email: email@example.com
San Antonio Apostille and Translation Services, and My San Antonio Mobile Notary are not affiliated with the Secretary of State of Texas or any, local, state or federal government agency. We do not “issue Apostilles and/or Authentications/Certifications”, however, we can assist with the process of your requests and provide courier services (courier services are for Texas Apostilles only, processing assistance is for all 50 states).