The process for requesting a price quote:
1. Email us a scanned copy of the document(s) you would like translated.
2. Please include the following information in the email:
- A date translated document is needed.
- Whether a rush service is needed. (additional fee applies).
- Whether completed translation will be returned by:
- Document Pick up
- USPS Mail (additional fee applies)
- Personal Delivery (additional fee applies)
3. Once the quote is approved, an electronic invoice will be submitted for payment.
4. Once payment is received work will begin.
5. All translations will include translator signature.
6. All completed translations are reviewed by at least two USCIS compliant translators prior to final submission for return to our customers.
Documents most commonly requiring translation:
- Adoption Documents
- Bank Statements
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Documentation
- Driver Licenses
- Marriage Certificates
- Medical Documents
- and More
- Business Agreements
- Conference Materials
- Employee Manuals
- Legal Documents
- Marketing Collateral
- User Manuals
- Website Content
- and More
For more information please call me at
- (210)343-5007 or
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org