Texas Business Motivator Package
Package includes Texas Notary Public Workshop, Advance Course and Texas Notary Loan Signing Agent Course (LSAC).
- Texas Notary Public Workshop and Advance Course Bundle - $150
- The Business Motivator Package is for brand new notaries who are motivated and ready to get started with becoming a Texas Notary Public, and learning how to become a Texas Notary Loan Signing Agent.
- This package provides you with the in-depth training needed to get started.
- Training is recommended for new notaries and seasoned notaries as a refresher.
Who should take these courses?
Current Texas Notaries Public (as a refresher), current Texas Process Servers for Continuing Education, and those interested in becoming a Texas Notary Public.
Why should you enroll in these courses?
A Texas Notary Public is personally liable for negligence or fraud in the performance of the duties of the office. The Notary Public assumes personal liability for the full extent of damages caused by a breach of his or hers’ official duty. In addition to civil liability, Texas Notaries Public may be subject to criminal prosecution and the revocation or suspension of their notary public commission by the Texas Secretary of State’s office.
There are currently no requirements for any type of “Formal Training” for Texas Notaries Public. However, as you will learn in this course, Texas Gov’t. Code Ann. § 406.009 gives the Texas Secretary of State the authority to reject an application, or suspend or revoke the commission of any Notary Public for “good cause”. “Good Cause” includes:
• – the failure to comply with Section 406.017;
• – a final conviction for a violation of law concerning the regulation of the conduct of notaries’ public in this or another state;
• – the imposition on the notary public of an administrative, criminal, or civil penalty for a violation of a law or rule prescribing the duties of a notary public;
This means that even though there are no requirements for formal training, a Texas Notary Public is still expected to know and more importantly follow the laws and regulations governing his or her commission.
By the way, what is not mentioned above are the monetary fines that can also be imposed if any of the laws are violated. So, not only can a Texas Notary Public loose his or her commission, the individual could be looking at some pretty hefty fines depending on the severity of the violation committed (and believe me, this does happen).
Unfortunately, the excuse “I didn’t know” does not come into play. Before you start notarizing documents, it is your responsibility to learn the rules and regulations governing your Texas Notary Public commission.
DISCLAIMER: Completion of this course does not award you a Texas Notary Public Commission.
What You Will LearnTexas Notary Public Training Workshop
- How to become a Texas Notary Public
- Reasons for Rejection/Suspension/Revocation
- Duties of a Texas Notary Public
- Authorized Notarial Fees
- Recordkeeping Requirements (Notary Journal)
- Notary Responsibilities
- How to complete notarial certificates
- The difference between an Affidavit and Jurat
- How to handle Certified Copies
- How to administer an Oath
- What you cannot do
- Unauthorized Practice of Law (UPL)
- And more.
Texas Notary Public Advanced Training Course
- Notarizing For Signers With Disabilities
- Adding Notarial Certificates
- How to Handle Handwritten Documents
- Proper Record Keeping
- Notarizing Documents Requiring Witnesses
- Avoiding Official Misconduct
- Notarizing Documents in Foreign Languages
- Notarizing Translations
- Signing With a Power of Attorney
- Incompetent Signers
- Credible Witnesses
- And more.
Learn how to earn money closing real estate loans as a mobile notary signing agent
Start Your Own Mobile Notary Business
Texas Notary Public Professional Loan Signing Agent Course (LSAC) - Self-Paced Online, Instructor-Led Hybrid with 90-day course access
What does this mean?
Texas notaries can now take a Self-Paced Online, Instructor-Led Hybrid course, that includes the same great training and information offered in the classroom or in a live, hands-on webinar format, from the comfort of their own home.
This is a Self-Paced Online, Instructor-Led Hybrid Session
Part One (the business) is Self-Paced Online, Instructor-led Recordings
Part Two (the Loan Docs) is Self-Paced Webinar Playback
Self-Paced Online, Instructor-led Recordings are instructor-led slide presentations.
Self-Paced Webinar Playbacks are recordings of live instructor-led webinar trainings with students.
Mentoring is also available.What is the Texas Notary Public Professional Loan Signing Agent Course?
We train notaries how to specifically handle and notarize real estate loan documents.
Notary loan signing agents are the last link in the real estate loan closing process that legitimizes the closing documents to complete the loan.
This self-paced training consists of two sections.In the first section, we cover what exactly a Loan Signing Agent does, expectations, training, what is needed to get your business up and running, and more:
- Definitions & Terminology
- Expectations of a Loan Signing Agent
- Training (What you need to know)
- Equipment - Tools to get started
- Supplies needed to get started
- Suggested Software & Business Applications
- Accounting and other Admin Duties
- Recommended Plans
- Business Operations
- The Signing Preparation Process
- The Signing Process
- After The Signing
- And More.
SECTION TWO:We go through an entire loan closing package, page by page.
Texas Notary Public Professional Training Academy – Mission:
To teach the Texas Notary Public how to properly notarize documents and complete notarial certificates, so the Notary Public will feel confident completing notarial duties for the general public. Also, provide training in “what to do” and “what not to do” as a Texas Notary Public.
Call us at (210)343-5007 or email us at: email@example.com to access your online course if purchased at this site. Or purchase directly from our online training site and get immediate access @ Texas Notary Public Professional Online Training Academy.
Phyllis E. Traylor, MA, US Army Retired, Texas Notary Public Instructor
Certified Signing Agent, Texas Certified Process Server
National Notary Association (NNA) 2018 Notary of the Year Special Honoree
Texas Notary Public Professional Training Academy (Owner) - State-Specific Training
As a Notary Public I have a pretty diverse background. I have a Master of Arts Degree in Adult and Higher Education, and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Education. I am also a United States Army Retiree (served 20 years).
I am the owner of the Texas Notary Public Professional Training Academy, My San Antonio Mobile Notary (A+ Certified by BBB) and several other subsidiaries providing services to Bexar, Comal and Guadalupe counties in Texas.
As an educator, I taught full time as an Assistant Professor at St. Philip’s College in the Business Information Solutions Department, and at DeVry University as a Visiting Professor. I am also a contributing writer for the American Association of Notaries.
I have nearly ten years of experience as a Notary Public. I have over seven years of experience in the Real Estate Industry as a Real Estate Agent/Broker and have performed hundreds of real estate transactions and closings.
In 2019 I was invited by the Texas Secretary of State’s office to participate in the Texas Notary Public Conference. Both my presentations can be viewed on youtube:
- Starting Your Mobile Notary Business: https://youtu.be/pV6iPhOCXuA
- Signing Agent Common Errors, Best Practices and Responsibilities: https://youtu.be/-aTXgQkOfYY
I am a strong believer in education. I feel that whatever role you decide to take on, you should be well equipped to do your best. As a Notary Public, you have been appointed, as an officer of the state, and you have an obligation to both yourself and the public to know what you are doing. While there is no mandated training for a Texas Notary Public that is no excuse not to learn and follow the laws associated with your appointment.
If you are interested in learning more, please join our facebook group (make sure to answer all questions for acceptance into the group): Texas Notary Public Training Academy
If you are interested in participating in Texas state-specific continuing education, monthly webinars, new monthly training and enjoying reduced prices on our courses, Click here to become a Texas Notary Public Training Academy Patron
Interested in mentoring? https://www.texasnotarytrainingacademy.com/mentoring/
List of all of our upcoming training: https://www.texasnotarytrainingacademy.com/courses/